Free Information Sharing Source

  • Forrest Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2007
      Group,

      I just want to take the opportunity to pass on to everyone that Rick
      with RMRI-INC has created a new Information Sharing Source. It is
      easy to use and has the potential to grow into an information
      sharing internet source for investigative profressionals. Rick has
      already posted some blank forms, information regarding bail
      enforcement, accident investigation, etc. A great source for both
      professionals and new investigators. I am sure Rick would welcome
      postings from others to share their knowledge and example forms with
      others in this industry. The best part, its free.. The link is as
      follows:

      http://rmri.no-ip.org/mydms

      Check it out. Email rick at Rick rmri-inc@... with a log in
      name and password you want to use, and he can get you in.

      Forrest R. Farmer
      Chief Deputy Director
      The Peiffer Agency
      Lead Investigator - Bradford Field Office
      P.O. Box 52
      Bradford, PA 16701
      Office - 814-362-1443
      Fax - 814-817-1151