Piracy Auditing Paying Guaranteed Hourly Rates

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      ******ATTENTION ALL AUDITORS**** **

      ~~~~~WE CAN OFFER YOU GUARANTEED PAYMENT ~~~~~~
      whether or not you find a location pirating the boxing match!!!!!!!

      SIGNAL AUDITING is offering GUARANTEED MONEY and payment by the hour
      for Piracy Audits !!!!!!!

      OSCAR DE LA HOYA v. FLOYD MAYWEATHER
      THE WORLD AWAITS

      DATE: MAY 5, 2007 (Saturday) at 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST

      main event: OSCAR DE LA HOYA v. FLOYD MAYWEATHER
      undercards: Rocky Juarez v. Jose Hernandez
      Rey Bautista v. Sergio Manuel Medina
      and more...
      LIVE ON HBO PPV

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy.

      We offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year for
      our various clients and some of our piracy assignments include 17
      weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket 2007, All UFC matches, heavyweight and
      title boxing, NCAA March Madness for 6 days of auditing nationwide,
      World Cup qualifying soccer matches and Nascar Hotpass.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing. com and contact us to speak to
      Steve or Sherry for details and sign up now!!!!

      Steven Levine, President
      Sherry Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 466