Something new

  • janesmith454545
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      Hey guys,

      I stumbled on a group that talks about offensive strategies in
      court. As I understand it, this guy's premise is that there is no
      law being honored any longer in the courts and the only remaining
      option is to know your states criminal statutes and know when they
      are being violated. Then, you file a Citizen Criminal Complaints
      against the individuals in addition to whatever defensive strategies
      you use. There one Achilles heel is that whether they are a dog
      catcher, a zoning officer, a LEO, a prosecutor or a judge - THEY ALL
      ASPIRE TO GREATER POSITIONS. Your Citizen Criminal Complaints filed
      really do a number on their resume'! You can make it so they will
      never want to deal with you again. BETTER YET, THEY WILL AVOID YOU.
      See, they won't honor your Due Process Rights – your Legal Answer, so
      you exercise a Political Answer. He has a free tele-conference call
      every Tuesday evening. Just create a User Name and Password to get
      to the information at their web site www.YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com.
      You can get the phone and pin numbers there as well as the time.
      They will be building a state by state network to support and edify
      those members and others who need the help. It's all about Americans
      Restoring America, you know.

      I hope this helps.

      Best regards,

      Jane45