Re: [infoguys-list] From Cuba to Spain to ?

  • Charles Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
      Dear Members,
      I am tracking a man who left Cuba to marry his bride of Guipuscoa Spain (1986). Marriage went south and he was deported from Spain back to Cuba. Cuba refused to let him back into the country in 23/06/1992.
      The “last time” he was heard from was in the Dominican Republic (he called his mother in 1993). I am conducting a search currently in the DR to find him. My gut feeling tells me he would have tried to
      enter the United States through political asylum. I have always thought that Cubans had no problem entering the US politically.
      One of the reasons he was deported from Spain was he had failed to file the proper residence papers partially due to a learning disorder on the lines of dyslexia. Does anyone know of a data base or source to ascertain if a subject has been granted political asylum? I roll out a welcome mat to anyone with knowledge or advice in immigration/asylum.

      Charles Williams
      Telstar Investigations Inc.
      License id# 11-2413(VA-DCJS)
      5429 Mapledale Plaza
      Suite 131
      Dale City VA 22193
      866 845 2401 (Toll Free)
      703 878 7800
      484 902 6700 efax
      http://webspawner.com/users/telstar2/index.html
      telstarpi-101@...
      Former Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
      INTERNATIONAL OFFICE: Dominican Republic
      Ave.Texas
      Bartolome Colon
      Plaza Texas
      Local 313 (Buzon #125)