[infoguys-list] Re: INFO & SITES OLD AND NEW

  • Duane Purdue
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 1999
      I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks. The
      spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce. Husband had
      large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare. Normal stateside
      proceedures inaffective. Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
      etc, who has access to bank information oversees.
    • Andy Eastwood
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 19, 1999
        Duane

        I what particular Offshore regions are you concerned with........as I might
        be able to assist or give you a contact.....

        Andy Eastwood
        ICR Corporate Research Ltd
        > I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks. The
        > spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce. Husband had
        > large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare. Normal stateside
        > proceedures inaffective. Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
        > etc, who has access to bank information oversees.

        > You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
        > up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

      • RON ( ARNOLD )
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 19, 1999
          Duane. I read your e mail. Are you aware that there is a current "Sting"
          operation against PI's that have access to this type of information? Where
          are you located? and who are you? are you a PI?. no harm intended just being
          careful. RA
        • Duane W. Purdue
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 1999
            Ron Arnold responded to my inquiry about off-shore and out-of-country
            bank accounts with regard to a divorce matter. He was kind enough to
            advise me that there may be a sting operation in effect to find PI's
            requesting this type of information.
            I am a PI, and have been for 25 years. But, unfortunately, I am unaware
            of any illegalities regarding the requesting of this information. Like
            many PI's, I want to serve my clients, but always in a legal form. I
            was aware that there is a bill pending before congress to outlaw legally
            obtaining banking information by deceit, but not against requesting it
            for legal purposes. Thanks, Ron, for the advise and update. If this is
            illegal, as you state, I don't want any part of it.

            Duane Purdue
            Purdue Investigations
          • RON ( ARNOLD )
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 1999
              Duane. Try Eric Hart in P.Rico. at intell@... he has some great
              contacts there and is a nice guy to talk to. Ron
            • Lee Smallwood
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                get back with me @ papalee8@... ref millions..................

                Duane Purdue wrote:

                I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks.  The
                spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce.  Husband had
                large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare.  Normal stateside
                proceedures inaffective.  Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
                etc, who has access to bank information oversees.

                Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

                http://click.egroups.com/1/332/1/_/531/_/945544729

                -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

              • d-patton@mindspring.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                  That is bad news for the spouse.  "Off-shore" backs have 45% of the world's money stashed in them. The reason? Secrecy. Most of the banks won't tell anyone anything about who has how much stored away. I have a client that has millions overseas and sometimes he has trouble getting to his money, those banks like to take a long slow look at each transaction.  It does'nt work like in the movies.  Her husband must however report all money he brings back into the country or the Feds will be after him. Someone may think of a way to research all this and can help the lady, but my business is helping guys like her husband hide their assets out of harm's way.

                  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list