Re: FCC Is FINALLY Trying To Solve The Problem...

  • Bryan McManis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
      Roger That Rick,

      They finally see the fact that if you point one finger at someone you
      have Four Fingers being pointed back at you. It is about time they
      figured out that little fact.

      All the best Ricky and Group,
      Bryan McManis

      MAGNUS PROCESS SERVING
      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala , Marion County Florida

      Office 352-624-1884
      Fax 775-206-9612

      4508 SE 2nd PL
      Ocala , FL 34471

      Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A. Member
      of: N.P.S.A.

      Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

      Graduate of Detective Training Institute

      http://www.MagnusProcessServing.com

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Gurley" <rmriinc@...>
      wrote:

      > The FCC is starting to take the stance that the phone carriers
      share
      > a certain amount of responsibility on the whole pretexting issue. I
      > have always been of the opinion that the best way to solve the
      > problem of personal data "theft" is to go to the root of the
      problem
      > and hold the people that are supposed to be safeguarding the data
      > accountable. It looks like the FCC is starting to share this same
      > line of thought.
      >
      > FCC Article URL: http://tinyurl.com/2qzvv8
      >

      > Rick.
      >

      > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
      >
      > 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      >
      > Phone: (888) 571-0958 Fax: (877) 795-9800 Cell Phone: (573) 529-0808
      >
      > "He Who Forgets, Will Be Destined To Remember"

    • Charles Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Dear Members,
        I am tracking a man who left Cuba to marry his bride of Guipuscoa Spain (1986). Marriage went south and he was deported from Spain back to Cuba. Cuba refused to let him back into the country in 23/06/1992.
        The “last time” he was heard from was in the Dominican Republic (he called his mother in 1993). I am conducting a search currently in the DR to find him. My gut feeling tells me he would have tried to
        enter the United States through political asylum. I have always thought that Cubans had no problem entering the US politically.
        One of the reasons he was deported from Spain was he had failed to file the proper residence papers partially due to a learning disorder on the lines of dyslexia. Does anyone know of a data base or source to ascertain if a subject has been granted political asylum? I roll out a welcome mat to anyone with knowledge or advice in immigration/asylum.

        Charles Williams
        Telstar Investigations Inc.
        License id# 11-2413(VA-DCJS)
        5429 Mapledale Plaza
        Suite 131
        Dale City VA 22193
        866 845 2401 (Toll Free)
        703 878 7800
        484 902 6700 efax
        http://webspawner.com/users/telstar2/index.html
        telstarpi-101@...
        Former Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
        INTERNATIONAL OFFICE: Dominican Republic
        Ave.Texas
        Bartolome Colon
        Plaza Texas
        Local 313 (Buzon #125)