FCC Is FINALLY Trying To Solve The Problem...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      The FCC is starting to take the stance that the phone carriers share
      a certain amount of responsibility on the whole pretexting issue. I
      have always been of the opinion that the best way to solve the
      problem of personal data "theft" is to go to the root of the problem
      and hold the people that are supposed to be safeguarding the data
      accountable. It looks like the FCC is starting to share this same
      line of thought.

      FCC Article URL: http://tinyurl.com/2qzvv8

      Rick.

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (888) 571-0958 Fax: (877) 795-9800 Cell Phone: (573) 529-0808

    • Bryan McManis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Roger That Rick,

        They finally see the fact that if you point one finger at someone you
        have Four Fingers being pointed back at you. It is about time they
        figured out that little fact.

        All the best Ricky and Group,
        Bryan McManis

        MAGNUS PROCESS SERVING
        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala , Marion County Florida

        Office 352-624-1884
        Fax 775-206-9612

        4508 SE 2nd PL
        Ocala , FL 34471

        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A. Member
        of: N.P.S.A.

        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

        http://www.MagnusProcessServing.com

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Gurley" <rmriinc@...>
        wrote:

        > The FCC is starting to take the stance that the phone carriers
        share
        > a certain amount of responsibility on the whole pretexting issue. I
        > have always been of the opinion that the best way to solve the
        > problem of personal data "theft" is to go to the root of the
        problem
        > and hold the people that are supposed to be safeguarding the data
        > accountable. It looks like the FCC is starting to share this same
        > line of thought.
        >
        > FCC Article URL: http://tinyurl.com/2qzvv8
        >

        > Rick.
        >

        > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc.
        >
        > 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
        >
        > Phone: (888) 571-0958 Fax: (877) 795-9800 Cell Phone: (573) 529-0808
        >
        > "He Who Forgets, Will Be Destined To Remember"

      • Charles Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
          Dear Members,
          I am tracking a man who left Cuba to marry his bride of Guipuscoa Spain (1986). Marriage went south and he was deported from Spain back to Cuba. Cuba refused to let him back into the country in 23/06/1992.
          The “last time” he was heard from was in the Dominican Republic (he called his mother in 1993). I am conducting a search currently in the DR to find him. My gut feeling tells me he would have tried to
          enter the United States through political asylum. I have always thought that Cubans had no problem entering the US politically.
          One of the reasons he was deported from Spain was he had failed to file the proper residence papers partially due to a learning disorder on the lines of dyslexia. Does anyone know of a data base or source to ascertain if a subject has been granted political asylum? I roll out a welcome mat to anyone with knowledge or advice in immigration/asylum.

          Charles Williams
          Telstar Investigations Inc.
          License id# 11-2413(VA-DCJS)
          5429 Mapledale Plaza
          Suite 131
          Dale City VA 22193
          866 845 2401 (Toll Free)
          703 878 7800
          484 902 6700 efax
          http://webspawner.com/users/telstar2/index.html
          telstarpi-101@...
          Former Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
          INTERNATIONAL OFFICE: Dominican Republic
          Ave.Texas
          Bartolome Colon
          Plaza Texas
          Local 313 (Buzon #125)