Articles

  • Arkansas Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      If you have an interest in domestic cases, I’ve written two articles for the
      largest website dedicated to domestic issues; DivorceNet.com. They are
      “Finding and Hiring a Private Investigator”  and “Turning ‘F’s’ into ‘A’s’
      When Hiring a Private Investigator” . You can find them by going to my
      website (www.arkansas-investigations.com) and look for the links at the
      bottom of the main page.  It may be of value to your clients or someone you
      know.

      --
      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI
      Director of Investigations

      Our motto is "We Find Answers"
      and that's exactly what we do!

      Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
      Investigation, Insurance
       Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
      Investigations
      Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com.