Re: [infoguys-list] Bermuda Offshore Accounts

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      estamos a tu ordenes en republica dominicana

      JARASA
      SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY Hello colleagues we are in the business of in Dominican Republic I am Jose Reyes manager of a company of investigations
      Process Service that works for the American market in Dominican Republic we give to all the service of legal investigations and subject. We offered to the services of investigations, legal and security them in general
      We have teams of investigators controlled by investigators who an worked in American territory with experience of but of 10 years of work of investigations and legal works, our personnel to worked for the company of investigations of American but prestigious fraud of insurance of the market of the investigations.
      WE ARE A COMPANY OF INVESTIGATIONS AND OFFICE TO BEQUEATH WITH EXPERIENCE IN THESE SERVICE LEGAL AS IT REQUIRES THE LAW OF EACH STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

      Insurace Fraud Investigations

      JARASA Investigation has provided insurance fraud investigation services EE.UU for the last 5 years. Professional insurance fraud investigation is the key to limiting your exposure to frivolous insurance liability claims. With JARASA you have experienced fraud investigators on your team who have been there, done that when it comes to sniffing out fraudulent claims and proving the case with cold hard facts.

      We cover all aspects of insurance fraud investigation, from the early gathering of evidence, to preservation of the scene via professional forensic photography, to skillful witness statements. Results are delivered via professionally written, concise reports that give you a quick overview in an opening summary and solid details in the body.
      WE ARE CERTIFICATES BY THE DOMINICAN NATIONAL POLICE AND THE NATIONAL DEPARTMENT OF INVESTIGATIONS TO INVESTIGATIONS OF INSURANCE FRAUD AND OTHER CRIMES WE ARE INVESTIGATORS OF PUERTO RICO WE WORKED WITH FEDERAL THEM U.S. Marshals OF THE UNITED STATES OUR PRESIDENT IS AN EX- SERGEANT OF NATIONAL POLICE DOMINICAN RESIDENT PERMANENTE OF THE UNITED STATES BY MAS OF 10 YEARS IN THE AMERICAS UNITED STATES
      FOR REQUESTS OF SERVICES OF INVESTIGATIONS AND LEGAL SUBJECTS NOTARY PUBLICS BY E-MAIL
      jarasa_security@ hotmail.com, jarasar8@yahoo. com WE FELT THEM WE HAVE TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU SINCE WE ARE WORKING IN A SYSTEM ON WATCH TO THE CLIENT WITH A FREE TELEPHONE OF POSITIONS OUR SECRETARY IT RENDERED ITS SERVICE TO HIM TO THE CLIENT FOR INFORMATION ANSWER AND ASKS FOR MAIL WITH RELATION THE SERVICE THAT WE OFFERED

      JOSE REYES GENERAL MANAGER AND OPERATIONAL INVESTIGATING PRESIDENT OF FIELD E-MAIL
      reyes_jose@hotmail. com DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 809-785-6532 Lic. Dayana de la Cruz lawyer service
      E-MAIL
      reyes_jose@hotmail. com ADDRESS
      STREET C/SOL PETRA MARIA GRULLON ANTIGUA C/25 # OE4 LAS COLINAS, SANTIAGO DE LOS CABALLEROS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

      Specializing in Video Surveillance

      Workman's Compensation, Accident Injury, Disability and Domestic Cases Data Base Personal, People Location, Background Investigations and Process Service
      Security in General
      Services
      Jarasa Investigations offers multiple investigative services. We are a all-in-one investigations firm with a highly qualified team of investigation professionals. jarasa also own the most advanced system for handling cases online, our customers can access all the files, videos, pictures and reports in real time thru the
      Insurance Fraud Investigation Claims Investigations Surveillance Field Interviews & Statements Workers Compensation Missing Person Locate Hospital & Pharmacy Checks Background Checks Alive & Well Checks Witness Locates

      JOSE REYES
      JARASA SEGURIDAD
      ESCUELA SAR USA RD
      785-6532
      237-8653
      WEB http://www.geocitie s.com/seguridad_ jarasa
      http://www.geocitie s.com/usaescuela saR ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
      Correo Yahoo!
      Regístrate ya - http://correo. espanol.yahoo. com/

      JOSE A.REYES
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      cel 809-785-6532
      WEB http://www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa