[infoguys-list] INFO & SITES OLD AND NEW

  • Mike F.
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 1999
      From: "Mike F." <friindy@...>
      later4,mike f.

      INFO ABOUT POWERFINDER WAS FIRST POSTED BY MODERATOR of SKIPTRACER'S

      The site below is one that is XXX-CELL-ANT!!
      You can add there search engines to your website.
      Also check stores such as OfficeMax,Staples etc.
      There you can find 1999 edition of POWERFINDER,instead of paying $259 to info
      usa,you can get it much cheaper.Really sometimes at sale find it for about
      $49,also you can find 104 business & households cheaper also.
      Instead of paying $79 at infousa,you can pick it up for between $15-$19.
      These are XXX-CELLANT RESOURCES.
      Well worth the money,and you know what a CHEAPSKATE I AM.
      The main differance between the CD's from infousa,and say OfficeMax is that
      you do not get the quartely update disks.
      Which are Well worth the money if you can afford it.

      At INFOUSA Add "WHITE & YELLOW PAGES to Your Website for FREE!!
      http://infousa.com/ <==same people who make PowerFinder,etc,etc,etc.

      IRA WILSKERS LAW ENFORCEMENT MIRROR SITE HAS A FASTER CONNECTION
      http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1814/ira.htm <==FAST CONNECTION

      THE SITES BELOW SAY THEY HAVE THE MOST EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF
      LINKS,REFERENCES FOR PI ON THE WEB.<==maybe or maybenot,i GIVEM 5STARS
      SPECTRUM ONLINE INVESTIGATIONS bought out by site that Below:
      http://www.einvestigator.com/ <==CHECK IT OUT has some Good Tools,Links etc

      INTELLIGENCE ONLINE LOTTA GOOD SITES 2 C
      http://www.einvestigator.com/intel.htm <== whoa look at this

      COP SITES & LAW ENFORCEMENT LINKS
      http://www.einvestigator.com/lawenforce.htm

      META-SEARCH PAGE SEARCH MORE THAN 1 DATABASE AT SAME TIME
      http://www.einvestigator.com/search_tools.htm <==
      THE NEXT 3 SITES ARE TOM O'CONNORS & VERY WELL ORGANISED!
      GREAT EXPLANATIONS ABOUT THE LINKS LISTED.
      Tom O'CONNOR'S PAGES BELOW ARE SOMETHING <==Awesome 5stars
      http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/sources.htm <==SOURCES OF INFO

      TOM O'CONNOR'S HUGE LINK LIST
      http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/linklist.htm hUGE LINKS

      T.O'CONNORS CRIMINAL JUSTICE MEGA LINKS
      http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/ <==EASILY ACCESABLE LINKS
      ANCESTRY IS HOME of...SSDI Resource ONLY is updated 3 or 4 times aYear,we
      don't know if the updates are done quartely or could be done,Jan,Feb,March
      &April. Here are some other Listings at ancestry
      http://www.ancestry.com/ancestry/recent.asp <==NEW LISTINGS DATABASES

      http://www.ancestry.com/ancestry/testurllinks/search.asp <=JULIANA'S LINKS
      WEBGATOR
      THIS IS THE XXX-CELL-ANT RESOURCE WEBGATOR,maintained by Dave & Linda Guss.
      They have had over 79,900+ hits since july31,1999.
      Please email them tell them what a great job they have been doing maintaining
      this resource for FREE,for JAMOCHES like U and Me.
      Dave&Linda's Email address is webgator@...
      http://www.inil.com/users/dguss/wgator.htm

      http://ddi.digital.net/~islander/ <==PEOPLE SEARCH

      Websearch aboutcom's LEGAL & CRIMINAL JUSTICE LINKS A MUST C & BOOKMARK
      http://websearch.about.com/internet/websearch/msub65.htm <==xxx-cell-ant

      IRS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DIVISION
      http://www.treas.gov/irs/ci/

      IRS ARTICLES FINANCIAL CRIMES&MONEY LAUNDERING ETC.
      http://www.treas.gov/irs/ci/articles/cid-articles.htm

      KATSUEY KATS LEGAL LINKS
      http://www.katsuey.com/ <==XXX-CELL-ANT 5 STARS

      DUHAIMES(plain language)LEGAL DICTIONARY
      http://www.wwlia.org/diction.htm

      Database of Free legal Forms
      http://findforms.com/ <===price is right

      FEDERAL RULES of EVIDENCE
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/overview.html <==listing it again

      Federal Information Home Page
      http://www.fedworld.gov/

      University of Berkley How to Search Internet.
      http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/Google.html

      GOOGLE how to search the internet.
      http://www.google.com/help.html#interpret

      http://www.primenet.com/~damiller/dam.htm <==Ya Gotta Luv Wall fo LINKS

      http://www.urickgroup.com/public_links.html <==go here

      http://www.mpcc.cc.ne.us/cj/searchengines.html <==xxx-cell-ant BUNCH SEARCH

      http://sofloridainvestigators.org/journal.html <==south florida INVESTIGATORS
      JOURNAL ...GOOD ARTICLES.

      Florida Association Licensed Investigator links page
      http://www.fali.com/pisites.html

      http://www.security-online.com/info/privatei.html <==???? I FORGET WHAT HERE

      THE ABOVE ASITES SHOULD KEEP U BUSY FOR AN HOUR OR 2.
    • Duane Purdue
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 18, 1999
        I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks. The
        spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce. Husband had
        large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare. Normal stateside
        proceedures inaffective. Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
        etc, who has access to bank information oversees.
      • Andy Eastwood
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 19, 1999
          Duane

          I what particular Offshore regions are you concerned with........as I might
          be able to assist or give you a contact.....

          Andy Eastwood
          ICR Corporate Research Ltd
          > I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks. The
          > spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce. Husband had
          > large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare. Normal stateside
          > proceedures inaffective. Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
          > etc, who has access to bank information oversees.

          > You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
          > up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

        • RON ( ARNOLD )
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 19, 1999
            Duane. I read your e mail. Are you aware that there is a current "Sting"
            operation against PI's that have access to this type of information? Where
            are you located? and who are you? are you a PI?. no harm intended just being
            careful. RA
          • Duane W. Purdue
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 1999
              Ron Arnold responded to my inquiry about off-shore and out-of-country
              bank accounts with regard to a divorce matter. He was kind enough to
              advise me that there may be a sting operation in effect to find PI's
              requesting this type of information.
              I am a PI, and have been for 25 years. But, unfortunately, I am unaware
              of any illegalities regarding the requesting of this information. Like
              many PI's, I want to serve my clients, but always in a legal form. I
              was aware that there is a bill pending before congress to outlaw legally
              obtaining banking information by deceit, but not against requesting it
              for legal purposes. Thanks, Ron, for the advise and update. If this is
              illegal, as you state, I don't want any part of it.

              Duane Purdue
              Purdue Investigations
            • RON ( ARNOLD )
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 20, 1999
                Duane. Try Eric Hart in P.Rico. at intell@... he has some great
                contacts there and is a nice guy to talk to. Ron
              • Lee Smallwood
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                  get back with me @ papalee8@... ref millions..................

                  Duane Purdue wrote:

                  I may need someone to search off-shore, and out-of-country banks.  The
                  spouse reports millions hidden in preparation for divorce.  Husband had
                  large businesses, and plenty of time to prepare.  Normal stateside
                  proceedures inaffective.  Possibly need someone like ex-secrete service,
                  etc, who has access to bank information oversees.

                  Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

                  http://click.egroups.com/1/332/1/_/531/_/945544729

                  -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

                • d-patton@mindspring.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                    That is bad news for the spouse.  "Off-shore" backs have 45% of the world's money stashed in them. The reason? Secrecy. Most of the banks won't tell anyone anything about who has how much stored away. I have a client that has millions overseas and sometimes he has trouble getting to his money, those banks like to take a long slow look at each transaction.  It does'nt work like in the movies.  Her husband must however report all money he brings back into the country or the Feds will be after him. Someone may think of a way to research all this and can help the lady, but my business is helping guys like her husband hide their assets out of harm's way.

                    eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list