[infoguys-list] Professional?

  • Robert Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 1999
      Laura,
      Thank you so very much for the greeting card. I'm sorry if you are getting
      grief about it.
      Everyone is screaming about "Professionals".
      Show me one "Professional" with NO people skills and a bad sense of humor
      and I'll show you a lonely and poor person.
      We at my office got a kick out of the card.

      If everyone would take a second to share a little "cheer" with the people
      around them, this would sure be a better world to live in.

      Sharing in Laura's wishes....................MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

      Sincerely,

      Robbie.....Boyd's Eye View Investigations