RE: [infoguys-list] An Interesting Article.....

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1 2:58 PM
      <<<< There is no break-in as you refer to with the bakery or unlocked car
      since both parties have lawful access and use of the computer. If she had
      not used "remember me" we would not be having this discussion. But she did
      and so we will and, likely, just have to agree to disagree. >>>>

      The wife's failure to secure her account from unauthorized access does not
      absolve the husband's actions, no more than failing to put steel bars on
      your window absolves some punk from his actions of entering the open window
      and stealing your DVD player. The law makes "unauthorized access" of
      communications illegal, and unless Amy expressly authorized her hubby to
      access the account, the husband exceeded his authority in doing so.

      Even if the wife had GIVEN her husband her password in the past for some
      reason, the general rule is that the husband can use that password for that
      reason, but no other, as that is all he's "authorized" to do.

      Here's a good FAQ on the subject from an attorney firm in NC, which
      specializes in divorce law. The author certainly seems to have a good
      understanding of the subject:

      http://www.rosen.com/faq/siteserve/faq.asp?cat=14

      <<<< Wanna take this private before we get assaulted by the gruesome
      twosome? >>>>

      Screw 'em! Some people might just find this stuff interesting, and maybe
      someone out there might even find it educational. No whiney assed nitwit is
      going to determine what lists I can write to and what I can write.

      Love and kisses

      :o)

      Jim

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 2 3:12 PM
        I'm here for you, Jimmy! ;)

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        _____

        From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@
        From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>

        --
        Enjoy,

        Bob
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS Woodstock, IL
        60098-0366 NCISS, Assoc Det of IL & P.A.W.L.I.
        e-mail: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
        115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063