Introduction

  • Tad Camp
    Message 1 of 53 , Mar 1 10:53 AM
      Hello Group;

      I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, and my
      Business. My Name is Tad Camp. I am a former Law Enforcement
      Officer/Detective, in Pinellas County, Florida. I opened Tad Camp
      Investigations, Inc. (a full service private investigations agency)
      in 2005 after recovering from an accident while on duty. We are
      located in the Tampa Bay Area and provide services throughout
      Florida. Since opening this agency in 2005, I have provided
      services for celebrities, foreign dignitaries, world-wide religious
      organizations, international corporations and financial
      institutions. I have consulted for agencies across the nation and a
      well known national television show dealing with investigations.

      My wife and I have recently opened Big City Gadgets, an online shop
      which carries a wide variety of Spy Gadgets, Surveillance Equipment
      and Consumer Electronics. We have over four hundred products
      available at this time and we still have several hundred products to
      add, so please keep checking back with us as we are adding new
      products on a monthly basis. As you all know, the markup in spy
      gear and other electronics is outrageous so we price our products at
      Big City Gadgets with the private investigator in mind.

      I look forward to reading the posts and networking with all of you.

      Respectfully,
      Tad A. Camp
      Tad Camp Investigations, Inc.
      Largo, FL
      office: 727-584-0115
      cell: 727-641-7409
      fax: 727-584-1225
      DetCamp5440@...
      Agency Lic#: A2400362
      www.tadcampinvestigations.com
      www.myspace.com/tadcampinvestigations
      www.bigcitygadgets.com
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.