RE: [infoguys-list] Email Tracing Services--Final Word

  • Thomas Eskridge
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 28, 2007
      My bad on the ECPA.but even as u state good luck on anything but mom and pop
      isp from being helpful

      My concern on the misuse of the info is this (never had anything to do with
      ecpa)..i pay you for this service..you are a licensed pi.you (and maybe not
      you, but some other unnamed pi) supplies me with the information found.I do
      something stupid with it..not an ecpa worry/never said it was..but guess who
      I am going to blame for killing the wrong person.you..what are civil courts
      going to say about a licensed pi supplying info, that in that case was
      wrong, to a client?....I don't know.I don't wanna know..I'm staying away
      from it...i'll let you handle that part of this business.

      Now where this entire thing started...to get business records admitted into
      court you need legal process...it was very simple.I even made note in my
      post that people like you will profile for a fee.I just don't..thats
      all...read my post again.it starts "true email tracing."...has nothing to do
      with profiling, which again I noted was available..believe me, I've been
      tracing emails for about 18 years, I've also profiled people for years (no
      more, when working internet predators, probably why I don't want to do it
      any more) there is a clear and definite difference between email tracing and
      profiling.

      While you jumped all over my ecpa boo boo (just retired, still thinking
      under old rules) maybe you could also fall on the sword and admit that while
      your profiling may lead to pc for a search warrant or sdt for subscriber
      records.your profiling alone is not..the business records rule..again my
      original post on this subject only said that for admissibility you need
      legal process.as I noted your first case link, you profiled, made the links,
      but still had to recommend that fbi get sdt for records..because that's what
      it takes.you obviously know that.that how you wrote your report..

      Also.if you would put a full signature line, we could have taken this off
      line long ago.assume most of this list is tired of this spam

      Tom Eskridge, Chief Operations Officer

      High Tech Crime Institute

      28100 US Hwy 19 N, suite 204

      Clearwater Florida 33761

      www.gohtci.com

      _____

      From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@
      From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@
      From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@
      Message 31 of 31 , May 23, 2007
        Anyone having done business with an agency called Special Investigative Services and Security Consulting Inc, "Please" contact me. Anyone planning to do business with them please contact me as well.

        Charles Williams
        Telstar Investigations Inc.
        License id # 11-2414(VA- 2414 DCJS)
        Former Alexandria Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
        telstarpi@...
        866 845 2401

        Recent Activity

        4
        New Members

        2
        New Links

        Visit Your Group

        Spy cameras
        Digital spy camera
        Mini spy camera
        Security cameras

        Yahoo! Avatars
        Share Your Style
        Show your face in
        Messenger & more.

        Y! Messenger
        Instant smiles
        Share photos while
        you IM friends.

        Yahoo! Mail
        You're invited!
        Try the all-new
        Yahoo! Mail Beta

        .

        Charles Williams
        Telstar Investigations Inc.
        License id# 11-2413(VA-DCJS)
        5429 Mapledale Plaza
        Suite 131
        Dale City VA 22193
        866 845 2401 (Toll Free)
        703 878 7800
        484 902 6700 efax
        http://webspawner.com/users/telstar2/index.html
        telstarpi-101@...
        Former Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
        INTERNATIONAL OFFICE: Dominican Republic
        Ave.Texas
        Bartolome Colon
        Plaza Texas
        Local 313 (Buzon #125)