Mississippi Skip Tracing

  • John Ivey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      I had someone contact me today to do skip tracing for their
      company. They said they would have between 100-200 a month for me to
      do. I have never done this on a regular basis for a client. Can
      someone tell me:
      1) What is a 'standard' charge?
      2) What information is generally wanted?
      3) Is this something that can be profitable?
      4) How can I find current POE?
      5) etc?

      I have no desire to be chastised for price fixing nor do I care
      about receiving any lectures on the pitfalls of posting this type of
      request online.

      I am just looking for someone with more experience in this field
      and that is willing to give me some "do's and dont's and pitfalls".

      General information is all that I am requesting.

      John Ivey

      NOSEY P. I.
      2095 EXETER suite 80-277
      GERMANTOWN, TN 38138

      website: www.noseypi.com
      phone: 901.870.0711
      fax: 901.405.1225
      email: ivey@...
      toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI

      MISSISSIPPI (Investigations and Process Service)
      TENNESSEE (Process Service Only)

      God and I killed cancer!