Mississippi Skip Tracing
- I had someone contact me today to do skip tracing for their
company. They said they would have between 100-200 a month for me to
do. I have never done this on a regular basis for a client. Can
someone tell me:
1) What is a 'standard' charge?
2) What information is generally wanted?
3) Is this something that can be profitable?
4) How can I find current POE?
I have no desire to be chastised for price fixing nor do I care
about receiving any lectures on the pitfalls of posting this type of
I am just looking for someone with more experience in this field
and that is willing to give me some "do's and dont's and pitfalls".
General information is all that I am requesting.
NOSEY P. I.
2095 EXETER suite 80-277
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138
toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
MISSISSIPPI (Investigations and Process Service)
TENNESSEE (Process Service Only)
God and I killed cancer!