[infoguys-list] Re: Ohio

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 1999
      Ohio Assistance
      Can anyone in Ohio Run a DMVand a background on a OHIO Residence/ DMV Tag.

      Peter
      Anchor Investigations
      anchor@....
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 1999
        Theres a firm in Conn alled F.R.S.T. Inc. a P I Agency that do just about
        anything. I cant think of the city but he is a retired Fl Law Enforcement
        Officer who knows his way around. A short search on the Internet and you will
        find him Good Luck !!
      • Silvania, Jim
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 1999
          no problem

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 1999
            Regarding Ohio DMV, fax a copy of your PI license to 262-392-5592. We have
            access to Ohio drivers records, same day as ordered for $12.00.

            The attachment is our 35 page catalog of most commonly requested databases
            searches for PI's.

            Ken Klitzke
            Klitzke & Associates, Inc.

            Telephone: 262-392-5070
            Fax: 262-392-5592
            Email: Klitzke@...

            This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
            only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
            contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
            disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is not
            the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
            dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
            publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender. If
            you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
            immediately at Klitzke@... and destroy the message and all copies thereof
            in your possession. Thank you.
          • Lee Smallwood
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 15, 1999
              SEND THE OHIO INFO AND WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU.  SEND TO PAPALEE8@....  LEE SMALLWOOD SR. COST 45.00

              "Silvania, Jim" wrote:

              no problem

              Can anyone in Ohio Run a DMVand a background on a OHIO Residence/ DMV Tag.

              Peter
              Anchor Investigations
              anchor@....

              Imagine a credit card with a 0% Intro APR and Instant Approval...
              It seems impossible, but it's not. Visit GetSmart.com's Credit Card
              Finder and click on instant approval cards right now at
              http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1272

              -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

              Imagine a credit card with a 0% Intro APR and Instant Approval…
              It seems impossible, but it’s not. Visit GetSmart.com’s Credit Card
              Finder and click on instant approval cards right now at
              http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1272

              eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

            • David H. Press
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
                I am currently looking for people to run assignments in the state of Ohio.

                These are similar to process of service.

                Please email me with costs and turnaround time.

                David H. Press
                dhp@...