New Laws

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Sorry for the cross posts, but with all the new laws
      in place and various interpretations, we just want you
      to know that our training program will comply with all
      the new laws. We are available for skiptrace
      training. that includes obtaining phone numbers, poe
      info and everything else.

      Please visit our website at
      www.skiptraceconsultants.com/proposal and you will see
      more of what we do.

      After that feel free to call us and schedule your
      session for yourself or for your company.

      Thank you.

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants