Santos and the Libel Suit (electronic device)

  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/horse_racing/news/2003/05/10/derby_photo_ap/lg_zoom_all.html) Here is the photo that shows why they believe the jockey
      is carrying an illegal device supposedly used in the Kentucky Derby in 2003.
      Here is the link regarding the libel suit filed by Santos against the Miami
      Herald in 2004.
      _ESPN.com - Horse Racing - Santos, Sackatoga sue Miami Herald for libel_
      (http://espn.go.com/horse/news/2004/0509/1798144.html)

      Oh....just guessing this might be the case, Amy. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
      _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
      (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

      Michele Dawn, RPS 117
      Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      Rancho Attorney Service of California &
      RASCAL's Research & Location Services
      28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
      Temecula, CA 92590
      (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
      CAPPS GAPPS NAPPS NAIS CAJP
      Successfully coordinating services world wide since 1977!!
      http://www.aol.com