[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • Duane W. Purdue
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
      California surveillance.

      Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
      Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
      someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

      Duane Purdue
      Purdue Investigations
      State lic. AA9504
    • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
        Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
        five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

        bwido@...