[infoguys-list] Re: Our Introduction

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 1999
      shalom and welcome
    • Vikram Singh
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9 8:48 AM
        Dear Mr. Gernon
        Pleasure to know you and your org.We shall certainly contact you to seek
        your professional help.We are India's largest organisation engaged in the
        business of corporate intelligence etc. Ploease visit our website
        www.lancerindia.com . We look forward to establish corporate relationship
        with competent organisations.
        With best wishes.

        Kunwar Vikram Singh CII