[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
      THE SS will forward any information on the deceased. matched your ss # with
      the insurance file the rest you can back track the bank were the checks are
      being cashed and ask for video record you will prob have to subpoena them
    • Duane W. Purdue
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
        California surveillance.

        Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
        Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
        someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

        Duane Purdue
        Purdue Investigations
        State lic. AA9504
      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
          Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
          five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

          bwido@...