Introduction

  • Jeff Marlin
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 16, 2007
      Hello Group,

      My name is Jeff Marlin and am a Private Investigator with Marlin's
      Special Investigations, Inc. based out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Our
      Investigators are ex-LEO's with over 40 years experience. We conduct
      most Civil and Criminal Investigations, including Surveillances (Work
      Comp, Personal Injury, Domestic), Backgrounds, Locates, Record
      Retrieval, Process Service, Criminal Defense, among others.

      If we can be of any assistance to you in any way please contact us.
      For additional information you can visit
      www.marlinsspecialinvestigations.com

      I look forward to being part of this group.

      Jeff Marlin
      Marlin's Special Investigations, Inc.
      PO Box 11183
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52410-1183
      319-373-5025
      www.marlinsspecialinvestigations.com
      djmarlin@...

      ****************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      ****************

      This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for
      the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
      information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
      disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, re-
      transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction,
      circulation, publication, or dissemination of this email message,
      including any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
      intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email and
      immediately delete this message from your computer. Thank you.
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.