[infoguys-list] Re: Ohio Surveillance

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 1999
      Have a client in Troy Ohio-- who may need a domestic surveillance.

      Anyone interested-- Contact me via email for specifics.

      Anchor Investigations
      anchor@...
    • labellest@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 1999
        Peter,

        I live and work in Dayton, OH and do all types of legal investigation,
        however, I do not personally do surveillances. I can recommend some
        other PI's locally who do this type of work, however.

        Cindy Thacker
        Attorney Assistance, Inc.
        Dayton, OH