[infoguys-list] source for covert wireless rentals

  • tina
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 1999
      I Have a client who wishes to rent covert wireless equipment for a few
      days
      while we do sell the products, we do not rent. Need a source
      recommendation
      Client will call back at 4:00 EST Please post any recommendations ASAP
      Thanks
      Tina Peeler
    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 1999
        tina you can buy a 900 mz wireless for 150 bucks at home depot.