Person looking for PI help in a Horse Theft case

  • Dave Oncale
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      This is for a PI in Utah, near Salt Lake City, Tooele County area. I
      have a victim of a horse theft, she knows who has the horse, just not
      where. She says she is not getting any help from the local LE. Here
      is her e-mail to me;
      I am so glad to hear from you! I would like some information on PI's
      here in Utah. I would perfer to go through a list myself... It seems
      that PI's here don't feel a need to work a stolen horse case though.
      I had found one early on and he said he would work the case, but some
      how he got his feelings hurt by the local Sheriff's office.
      I don't need a drama queen to work for me.
      I am in Tooele county, which 30 miles west of Salt Lake City & just
      south of the Great Salt Lake.
      I do know who has taken him I just don't know where they have put
      him... AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DID THIS.
      When you email me back would you please send it to
      smomtoall@...
      This is my private email and can do more from it.
      Thank you so very much,
      Sandy & Sockett

      Please e-mail her direct, do NOT contact me by phone, e-mail only at
      oncaleinvestigations@.... She is not my client, I have a
      referral website for horse theft victims.

      www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
      DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
      California PI 18933
      23150 Eastside Road