Skiptrace Training

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      Over recent months I have seen various services. We offer a skiptrace training program over a two day period. This will include and not limited to :

      POE information and how to obtain it.............not a database search or the worknumber.
      How to obtain cell phone information.
      How to obtain non pubs.
      There is a lot more than I can go into.

      Please go to our website http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com Slots are running out as they are filling up.

      Thank you for your time,

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      A260003
      Skiptrace Consultants
      7154 No. University Dr # 232
      Tamarac, Fl 33321

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2007
        After much debate and hearing what is out there, we
        have changed out training to a much more affordable
        structure. Instead of having one price we will base
        the fees on company size and the expense that we will
        incur. Basically the training covers our expenses and
        a small profit.

        Obviously a company with 100 people will cost more
        than that with 2-3 people.

        I hope that this is more in line and that i will get a
        few more people interested.

        Thank you

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007
          Just to bring everyone up to date, I have been doing a great deal of training and have a few spots open in the last quarter of 2007. I am now taking reservations for 2008. Book NOW and reserve your slot.

          2007 has been an awesome year.

          Thank you.

          Steven B. Taylor
          RZD Investigative Group, Inc
          Skiptrace Consultants
          7154 No. University Dr # 232
          Tamarac, Fl 33321
          www.skiptraceconsultants.com

        • SkiptraceConsultant
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
            We would like to let everyone know that we have opened several slots for skiptrace training purposes.  Please visit our website at www.skiptraceconsultants.com to get a small syllabas of what we cover.  If you call us we can go into more depth.
            Also please visit our blog http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com.  We are constantly adding updates to that.
            This training can also help you soar in your company, by increasing the number of locates you get and thus increasing the number of contacts that you have and thereby increasing your dollars.
            It can also help when seeking other employment with a bank, collection agency, collection law firm, collatteral recovery or even bail bonds.  Open some new doors and become more marketable and valuable.
            Our phone is 954-722-0473 if you would like to call us.
            Thank you,

            Steven B. Taylor
            President
            RZD Investigative Group, Inc