[infoguys-list] Our Introduction

  • M. Geron, CFE, F.IPI (Israel)
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 1999
      =======================
      NOTICE: This Email is for the confidential use of the intended recipients only, and may be protected by client privilege. Law strictly prohibits unauthorized review, dissemination or distribution of this Email in whole or part.
      =======================

      Hello List Members,

      Briefly I am Michael Geron, Managing Director of F. & M. GERON (1979) LTD. located in Israel.

      If I can assist with anything from ISRAEL our corporate headquarters, or the Middle East (Lebanon, Jordan,  Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, and Morocco) or Mediterranean Countries just let me know.

      Our Corporate Profile is available at :
      http://www.geron.co.il

      Best Regards,
      Michael
      F. & M. GERON (1979) LTD. - ISRAEL
      Michael Geron, CFE, F.IPI, CII, GIN Charter, NALI, PNAI, ABI, IKD
      Licensed by the Israel Ministry of Justice
      Tel. +972 9 7441810, Fax. +972 9 7440663
      email. m_geron@...   Corporate Brief: http://www.geron.co.il
      P.O.Box 847, Raanana, 43104, ISRAEL
      PGP Key available on request

    • M. Geron, CFE, F.IPI (Israel)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 1999
          shalom and welcome
        • Vikram Singh
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2000
            Dear Mr. Gernon
            Pleasure to know you and your org.We shall certainly contact you to seek
            your professional help.We are India's largest organisation engaged in the
            business of corporate intelligence etc. Ploease visit our website
            www.lancerindia.com . We look forward to establish corporate relationship
            with competent organisations.
            With best wishes.

            Kunwar Vikram Singh CII