URGENT

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      Folks -

      I do not remember how many groups and people I sent a request for assistance
      to regarding the Compean - Ramos imprisonment to but we all need to move
      NOW. The DHS has admitted that they lied, that they have NO documents to back
      up any allegations about the destruction of evidence, about the officers being
      belligerent and uncooperative, about their knowing the suspect was unarmed,
      etc., etc., etc.

      A brief summary for those who I might have neglected to contact originally.
      Ramos and Compean were 2 Border Patrol agents who went in pursuit of a drug
      smuggling illegal alien who crossed our border. The smuggler got shot in the
      butt by Ramos. The AG's office criminally prosecuted and even tried to get
      them for attempted murder. Thank God the jury wasn't that dumb. However, they
      were convicted of lesser offenses based, in part, on lies and some of the
      jurors even admitted that after the trial via declarations. The court sentenced
      them to 12 and 11 years respectively and they started their sentences last
      month. Ramos was beaten to within an inch of his life last week while
      imprisoned.

      I have no idea what is the best approach at this time and I have not heard
      anything from any of the FREE C-R groups. With that said, I ask you to let
      your conscience be your guide. I would like to see the White House inundated
      within a short period of time with phone calls and/or emails. If nothing
      else, please contact your Congressperson. If you don't know how, ask and I will
      gladly assist.

      These men are my heroes and did exactly what I expect our Border Patrol
      agents to do. They interdicted the sale of hundreds and hundreds of pounds of
      marijuana and only the Lord knows what else at other times by this illegal
      alien admitted drug smuggler into this Country and into the hands of our children.

      Congress is up in arms and this is definitely a non-partisan issue. Both
      sides are screaming but we need to get in there and help.

      Here's a recent article.

      _http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54132_
      (http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54132)

      Please send this to everyone on your list and SPREAD THE WORD !!!

      Thank you and

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • MARTHA CONNER

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, MARTHA CONNER <mlp633@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > Congress is up in arms and this is definitely a non-partisan
          issue. Both
          > sides are screaming but we need to get in there and help.
          >
          > Here's a recent article.
          >
          > _http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54132_
          > (http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54132)
          >
          > Please send this to everyone on your list and SPREAD THE WORD !!!
          >
          > Thank you and
          >
          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-242-9824 FAX
          >
          > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
          English, thank