RE: [infoguys-list] Yahoo Password Retrieval

  • Thomas Eskridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
      Here we are, bookmark us for future needs.:-)

      Tom Eskridge, Chief Operations Officer

      High Tech Crime Institute

      28100 US Hwy 19 N, suite 204

      Clearwater Florida 33761

      www.gohtci.com

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
        Tom,

        What classes do you teach?

        Denny Connors MSCJ
        Connors Investigative Services

      • Thomas Eskridge
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2007
          We teach a 40 hour computer investigations class, a 40 hour computer
          forensics class, a 24 hour cell phone forensics class, wireless
          investigations, network investigations pda forensics,various o/s classes our
          child porn/exploitation class is restricted to active law enforcement only.I
          also put together a 2 day pi class. May put word out on the pi class again
          soon, probably a Friday-Saturday or even Saturday-Sunday (finding that pi's
          don't get paid to go to class, so going to make it as easy to attend as
          possible.www.gohtci.com will link you to our schedule.we teach in Clearwater
          and also travel the country to various law enforcement agencies to
          teach.pi's/corporate security welcome at all, except the child porn. Fyi the
          pi class we put on for only $199. we do this is a "loss leader" hoping that
          with more education, pi's will send us even more hard drives/digital media
          to examine. Any questions feel free to call.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
            This is a list of our current courses. A few of them are in the process of becoming CE Certified for the PI states.

            You can also visit our site for the PI Courses at https://fraudeducation.com/PIPage.html

            Course Offerings 2007

            Private Investigator Training Courses

            ● PI Understanding Your Clients Objectives 1 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Insurance Overview 1 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Introduction to Insurance Fraud 3 Hour CE Course

            ● PI The Use of Surv. For an Ins. Inv. 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Workers Compensation Fraud 3 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Auto Theft 101 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Staged Accidents 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Auto Body & Repair Shop Fraud 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Subrogation Investigation 1 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Recorded Statements 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Transient Criminal Activity 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI Premium & Application Fraud 2 Hour CE Course

            ● PI The Use of Pretexting 1 Hour Course

            ● IFC (Insurance Fraud Certified) Level I 10 Hour CE Course

            ● IFC (Insurance Fraud Certified) Level II 10 Hour CE Course

            ● IFC (Insurance Fraud Certified) Level III 10 Hour CE Course

            General Insurance Courses

            ● Introduction to Insurance Fraud 3 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Insurance Overview 1 Hour Course

            ● Insurance Ethics 2 Hour Course

            ● Premium & Application Fraud (WC/Auto) 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Recorded Statements 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Understanding Your Ins. Client’s Needs 1 Hour Course

            ● The Use of Surveillance 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Surveillance Challenges 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Vendor Management of an Inv Firm 1 Hour Course (CE)

            ● The Use of Pretext in an Investigation 1 Hour Course

            ● Transient Criminal Insurance Activity 2 Hour Course

            ● Subrogation Investigation 1 Hour Course

            ● Concept of P&C Insurance 3 Hour Course

            ● Principals of Product Liability 2 Hour Course

            ● Mold – A Growing Concern 2 Hour Course

            Auto Insurance Courses

            ● Auto Theft 101 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Auto Body & Repair Shop Fraud 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Staged Automobile Accidents 2 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Automobile Premium Fraud 1 Hour Course

            ● Auto Insurance 101 3 Hour Course

            Work Comp Insurance Courses

            ● Worker’s Compensation Fraud 3 Hour Course (CE)

            ● Workers Compensation Premium Fraud 1 Hour Course

            ● Workers Compensation 101 3 Hour Course (CE)

            Life, Disability and Medical Insurance Courses

            ● Life Insurance 101 1 Hour Course

            ● Fraud in Life & Disability Insurance 1 Hour Course

            ● Health Care Fraud 1 Hour Course

            State Mandated Anti-Fraud Courses

            ● Annual Anti-Fraud Training 3.5 Hour Course

            ● New Hire Anti-Fraud Training 2.5 Hour Course