Re: Need some advice....

  • wp7pup
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

      > Dear Nameless:
      >
      > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
      probably
      > between slim and none until you :
      >
      > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
      > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
      > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
      why you
      > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
      Congress
      > might not agree with.
      >
      > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
      background????? Any
      > criminal convictions ????
      >
      > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >
      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      >
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-242-9824 FAX
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
      English, thank
      > a military veteran !

      My name is John Negri from West Plains , Missouri. YES, I know MO is
      one 6 states that do not have very many rules, regulations and
      requirements! I'm easy enough to check out, I have a city license
      under Infinity Security. Have been doing main computer and security
      cam work for the last 3 years. I have applied for a membership via
      MAPI and talked to a Francis Rey who is working on a bill for the
      Missouri house to require more stringent regulations for Missouri
      PIs'.I'm all for it and hope his bill get through and rids this state
      of several nut cases running around in the bat mobile advertising
      their sleuthing services. I have take several courses on my own
      through the years. On a friendly basis with the Mayor , Howell County
      sheriff and police chief. Anything else you wish to know I'm easy
      enough to check out. Please post this to the group for their peace of
      mind.
    • wp7pup
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

        > Dear Nameless:
        >
        > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
        probably
        > between slim and none until you :
        >
        > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
        > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
        > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
        why you
        > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
        Congress
        > might not agree with.
        >
        > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
        background????? Any
        > criminal convictions ????
        >
        > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
        >

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        >
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505
        > 818-242-9824 FAX
        >
        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
        English, thank
        > a military veteran !

        Forgot telephone number...417-293-2555 /2324 Quarry Road.
      • wp7pup
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
          <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

          > I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think
          you have
          > either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
          > movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a
          license
          > (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
          > just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless
          you are
          > licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure
          you that
          > the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down.
          Besides all