10 LICENSED Private Investigators Needed for an Internet Project

  • administrator@metrodetectiveagency.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I need ten (10) LICENSED Private Investigators for an easy internet project
      that will take about two (2) hours and can be done over the next two (2) to
      five (5) days. The selected participants will receive approximately $200
      worth of freebies in exchange for their time and effort. The project
      entails testing the functionality and security of a new website and internet
      forums system. The selected investigators will be asked to provide input on
      design, features, security, etc.

      I would like for the ten (10) investigators to be from ten (10) different
      states. The investigators chosen for this project will be selected based on
      the following criteria:

      #1. First to respond

      #2. Activity in Yahoo! Groups

      #3. Knowledge of internet websites and forums

      If you are interested, please send me an e-mail that includes the following:

      #1. Name, Company Name, E-Mail Address, Telephone Number

      #2. State in which you hold a license, the license number, expiration date,
      and issuing authority

      #3. A brief statement describing your skill level using the internet,
      website design, and internet forums

      Daniel Schroeder, Licensed Private Detective

      Metro Detective Agency, LLC

      P.O. Box 1050

      DeKalb, IL 60115

      Phone: (800) 511-8940