Re: [infoguys-list] Need some advice....

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
      Dear Nameless:

      Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are probably
      between slim and none until you :

      1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
      2) provide us with some background information; and,
      3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to why you
      think that you are entitled to access confidential information that Congress
      might not agree with.

      In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your background????? Any
      criminal convictions ????

      Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • wp7pup
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

        > Dear Nameless:
        >
        > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
        probably
        > between slim and none until you :
        >
        > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
        > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
        > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
        why you
        > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
        Congress
        > might not agree with.
        >
        > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
        background????? Any
        > criminal convictions ????
        >
        > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
        >

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        >
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505
        > 818-242-9824 FAX
        >
        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
        English, thank
        > a military veteran !

        My name is John Negri from West Plains , Missouri. YES, I know MO is
        one 6 states that do not have very many rules, regulations and
        requirements! I'm easy enough to check out, I have a city license
        under Infinity Security. Have been doing main computer and security
        cam work for the last 3 years. I have applied for a membership via
        MAPI and talked to a Francis Rey who is working on a bill for the
        Missouri house to require more stringent regulations for Missouri
        PIs'.I'm all for it and hope his bill get through and rids this state
        of several nut cases running around in the bat mobile advertising
        their sleuthing services. I have take several courses on my own
        through the years. On a friendly basis with the Mayor , Howell County
        sheriff and police chief. Anything else you wish to know I'm easy
        enough to check out. Please post this to the group for their peace of
        mind.
      • wp7pup
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

          > Dear Nameless:
          >
          > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
          probably
          > between slim and none until you :
          >
          > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
          > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
          > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
          why you
          > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
          Congress
          > might not agree with.
          >
          > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
          background????? Any
          > criminal convictions ????
          >
          > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-242-9824 FAX
          >
          > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
          English, thank
          > a military veteran !

          Forgot telephone number...417-293-2555 /2324 Quarry Road.
        • wp7pup
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
            <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

            > I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think
            you have
            > either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
            > movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a
            license
            > (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
            > just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless
            you are
            > licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure
            you that
            > the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down.
            Besides all