RE: [infoguys-list] Need some advice....

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
      I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think you have
      either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
      movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a license
      (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
      just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless you are
      licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure you that
      the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down. Besides all
      that you don't have a signature line, and we don't help who we can't
      identify. PIs are a suspicious lot.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      Los Angeles County
      CA PI License # 22852
      800.448.6431 toll free
      818.242.0130 local
      818.688.3295 fax
      <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
      Member NCISS, IWWA

      Need economical legal help?
      Concerned about Identity Theft?

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
        Dear Nameless:

        Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are probably
        between slim and none until you :

        1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
        2) provide us with some background information; and,
        3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to why you
        think that you are entitled to access confidential information that Congress
        might not agree with.

        In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your background????? Any
        criminal convictions ????

        Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!

        ________________________

        818-242-9824 FAX

        a military veteran !

      • wp7pup
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

          > Dear Nameless:
          >
          > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
          probably
          > between slim and none until you :
          >
          > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
          > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
          > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
          why you
          > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
          Congress
          > might not agree with.
          >
          > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
          background????? Any
          > criminal convictions ????
          >
          > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-242-9824 FAX
          >
          > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
          English, thank
          > a military veteran !

          My name is John Negri from West Plains , Missouri. YES, I know MO is
          one 6 states that do not have very many rules, regulations and
          requirements! I'm easy enough to check out, I have a city license
          under Infinity Security. Have been doing main computer and security
          cam work for the last 3 years. I have applied for a membership via
          MAPI and talked to a Francis Rey who is working on a bill for the
          Missouri house to require more stringent regulations for Missouri
          PIs'.I'm all for it and hope his bill get through and rids this state
          of several nut cases running around in the bat mobile advertising
          their sleuthing services. I have take several courses on my own
          through the years. On a friendly basis with the Mayor , Howell County
          sheriff and police chief. Anything else you wish to know I'm easy
          enough to check out. Please post this to the group for their peace of
          mind.
        • wp7pup
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007

            > Dear Nameless:
            >
            > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
            probably
            > between slim and none until you :
            >
            > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
            > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
            > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
            why you
            > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
            Congress
            > might not agree with.
            >
            > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
            background????? Any
            > criminal convictions ????
            >
            > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
            >

            > Sincerely yours,
            > Sue
            > ________________________
            > Sue Sarkis
            > Sarkis Detective Agency
            >
            > (est. 1976)
            > PI 6564
            >
            > 1346 Ethel Street
            > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
            > 818-242-2505
            > 818-242-9824 FAX
            >
            > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
            English, thank
            > a military veteran !

            Forgot telephone number...417-293-2555 /2324 Quarry Road.
          • wp7pup
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
              <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

              > I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think
              you have
              > either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
              > movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a
              license
              > (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
              > just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless
              you are
              > licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure
              you that
              > the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down.
              Besides all
              > that you don't have a signature line, and we don't help who we can't
              > identify. PIs are a suspicious lot.
              >

              > Vicki Siedow
              > Siedow & Associates Investigations
              > & Legal Support Services
              > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
              > La Crescenta, CA 91214
              > Los Angeles County
              > CA PI License # 22852
              > 800.448.6431 toll free
              > 818.242.0130 local
              > 818.688.3295 fax
              > <http://siedow.lawandorder.com/> http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
              > <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
              > Member NCISS, IWWA
              >
              > Need economical legal help?
              > Concerned about Identity Theft?
              > Check the links on my site, or contact me directly.
              >

              > _____

              ...And a snide group too. Check me via suesarkis2001. I thought I was
              posting to the whole group. My mistake...won't make it again.