RFP: Major Fraud Investigator for CA Department of Justice

  • t_knapke31
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 8:32 AM
      SUBJECT:
      RFP: Major Fraud Investigator for California Department of Justice

      SUMMARY:
      The Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, has
      periodicneed for major fraud investigator services. We are looking for
      vendorswho have had prior fraud investigatory experience working
      withgovernment entities such as federal, state, city or county;
      lawenforcement; Medi-Cal fraud disputes; environmental and/or toxic
      waste;employment/discrimination litigation; and/or correctional
      institutionalmatters.

      A questionnaire will be required to be filled out and allqualifications
      will be evaluated and may include the scheduling of aninterview. This
      questionnaire is attached for you to complete and thereturn address for
      filing is also provided. If deemed qualified, yourname will be placed on
      a listing which will be used by the Office ofthe Attorney General to
      select investigators as the need arises.Placement on the list does not
      guarantee one will be selected forinvestigation work. All applicants
      must provide a copy of theirvalid/current Investigative License.

      DUE DATE:
      February 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM Pacific Time

      NOTE:
      You must be a member of the PInow.com Group to access this info:
      >> Join the PInow.com Group here:
      >> Details posted here:
      e/1249
      <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/private-investigators-PInow/messa\
      ge/1249>

      Good Luck!

      Best Regards,
      Tyson Knapke

      PInow.com <http://www.pinow.com/> -- Investigator Directory
      ServeNow.com <http://www.serve-now.com/> -- Process ServerDirectory
      AboutBail.com <http://www.aboutbail.com/> -- Bail Agents, BailRecovery
      and more

      Phone: (877) 737-8366

      *********

      Free Investigator and Process Server Resources:

      ServeNow.com Process Servers Group
      <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/>

      PInow.com Investigator Group
      <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/private-investigators-PInow/>

      AboutBail.com Bail Bond Agent & Bail Recovery Group
      <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/bail-bonds/>

      FREE Newsletter for PIs and Process Servers:
      http://www.serve-now.com/newsletter/
      <http://www.serve-now.com/newsletter/>

      PInow.com - Get a Free Local Listing
      http://www.pinow.com/ <http://www.pinow.com/>

    • loveybody@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8 10:04 AM
        I am a certified CSI and PI but have only done personal cases. Would be
        willing to learn so please reply ASAP.

        Loveybody

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8 2:05 PM
          In a message dated 2/8/2007 10:07:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          loveybody@... writes:

          I am a certified CSI and PI but have only done personal cases. Would be
          willing to learn so please reply ASAP.

          Loveybody

          Dear Lovebody with no other identifiers

          You definitely have a fantastic sense of humor. There's no way you could be
          serious about this.

          818-242-9824 FAX

          a military veteran !

        • fwharton@fraudeducation.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8 4:07 PM
            If you are interested in Insurance Fraud, please visit our site as we offer this training to professionals who work within this industry.

            Www.fraudeducation.com

            Fred Wharton
            NATG
            Sent from Treo