Need some advice....

  • wp7pup
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 2:32 PM
      hope this is the right place to ask. I trying to break into the PI
      business,and want some advice for getting hooked up with a data
      service so I can run reverse car tag, cell phone, and all the other
      types of lookups. I've googled till my head is spinning. I need your
      guys imput... pro and cons. I would like to pay a yearly unlimited use
      fee instead of a per use fee. Thanks.
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 4:39 PM
        I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think you have
        either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
        movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a license
        (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
        just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless you are
        licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure you that
        the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down. Besides all
        that you don't have a signature line, and we don't help who we can't
        identify. PIs are a suspicious lot.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2 4:58 PM
          Dear Nameless:

          Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are probably
          between slim and none until you :

          1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
          2) provide us with some background information; and,
          3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to why you
          think that you are entitled to access confidential information that Congress
          might not agree with.

          In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your background????? Any
          criminal convictions ????

          Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!

          ________________________

          818-242-9824 FAX

          a military veteran !

        • wp7pup
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2 9:01 PM

            > Dear Nameless:
            >
            > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
            probably
            > between slim and none until you :
            >
            > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
            > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
            > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
            why you
            > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
            Congress
            > might not agree with.
            >
            > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
            background????? Any
            > criminal convictions ????
            >
            > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
            >

            > Sincerely yours,
            > Sue
            > ________________________
            > Sue Sarkis
            > Sarkis Detective Agency
            >
            > (est. 1976)
            > PI 6564
            >
            > 1346 Ethel Street
            > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
            > 818-242-2505
            > 818-242-9824 FAX
            >
            > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
            English, thank
            > a military veteran !

            My name is John Negri from West Plains , Missouri. YES, I know MO is
            one 6 states that do not have very many rules, regulations and
            requirements! I'm easy enough to check out, I have a city license
            under Infinity Security. Have been doing main computer and security
            cam work for the last 3 years. I have applied for a membership via
            MAPI and talked to a Francis Rey who is working on a bill for the
            Missouri house to require more stringent regulations for Missouri
            PIs'.I'm all for it and hope his bill get through and rids this state
            of several nut cases running around in the bat mobile advertising
            their sleuthing services. I have take several courses on my own
            through the years. On a friendly basis with the Mayor , Howell County
            sheriff and police chief. Anything else you wish to know I'm easy
            enough to check out. Please post this to the group for their peace of
            mind.
          • wp7pup
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2 9:13 PM

              > Dear Nameless:
              >
              > Your chances of getting your questions answered on this group are
              probably
              > between slim and none until you :
              >
              > 1) identify yourself in full including location and phone number;
              > 2) provide us with some background information; and,
              > 3) most important of all, provide us with an explanation as to
              why you
              > think that you are entitled to access confidential information that
              Congress
              > might not agree with.
              >
              > In other words, what are your credentials ????? Your
              background????? Any
              > criminal convictions ????
              >
              > Perhaps you might do well to just keep on Googling !!!
              >

              > Sincerely yours,
              > Sue
              > ________________________
              > Sue Sarkis
              > Sarkis Detective Agency
              >
              > (est. 1976)
              > PI 6564
              >
              > 1346 Ethel Street
              > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
              > 818-242-2505
              > 818-242-9824 FAX
              >
              > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
              English, thank
              > a military veteran !

              Forgot telephone number...417-293-2555 /2324 Quarry Road.
            • wp7pup
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2 11:50 PM
                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
                <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

                > I'd say you're putting the horse before the cart, but I don't think
                you have
                > either. What state are you in? Do you have any experience beyond TV &
                > movies? None of the decent databases will subscribe you without a
                license
                > (with a few unlicensed states making occasional exceptions). They can't
                > just let anyone who asks have access to that information. Unless
                you are
                > licensed, in most states you're breaking the law, and I can assure
                you that
                > the licensed investigators in your state will hunt you down.
                Besides all
                > that you don't have a signature line, and we don't help who we can't
                > identify. PIs are a suspicious lot.
                >

                > Vicki Siedow
                > Siedow & Associates Investigations
                > & Legal Support Services
                > 2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                > La Crescenta, CA 91214
                > Los Angeles County
                > CA PI License # 22852
                > 800.448.6431 toll free
                > 818.242.0130 local
                > 818.688.3295 fax
                > <http://siedow.lawandorder.com/> http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                > <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
                > Member NCISS, IWWA
                >
                > Need economical legal help?
                > Concerned about Identity Theft?
                > Check the links on my site, or contact me directly.
                >

                > _____

                ...And a snide group too. Check me via suesarkis2001. I thought I was
                posting to the whole group. My mistake...won't make it again.