Need Investigator near Washington, MI

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Need Investigator near Washington, MI for financial investigation. Email if interested.

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      Security, Law Enforcement and Military Training Provider
      CEU Provider I-703
      ASIS / USAPI
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
        I am interested so please send all information ASP

        Thank you for the chance. I thank you in advance for all help rendered.

        Sincerely:

        Loveybody

      • Bob Hrodey
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
          loveybody@..., wrote the following at or about 2/8/2007 12:02 PM:
          > I am interested so please send all information ASP
          >
          > Thank you for the chance. I thank you in advance for all help rendered.
          >

          > Sincerely:
          >
          > Loveybody

          I'm not sure if you're just clueless or a troll so this will be my first
          and last post on this.

          No one in their right mind is going to respond affirmatively to someone
          whose signature line is non-existent or comprised of the single moniker
          "Loveybody."

          Further, no one is going to pay much attention to someone who asks folks
          to respond to them "ASAP" without providing any information about
          themselves AND WHO RESPONDS, contemporaneously to postings seeking help
          in MICHIGAN and CALIFORNIA. Got a lot of frequent flier miles to burn up?

          PLONK!

          --
          Enjoy,

          Bob
          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
        • Thomas Eskridge
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
            I kinda liked her signature line

            Tom Eskridge, Chief Operations Officer

            High Tech Crime Institute

            28100 US Hwy 19 N, suite 204

            Clearwater Florida 33761

            www.gohtci.com

            _____

            following at or about 2/8/2007 12:02 PM:
            > I am interested so please send all information ASP
            >
            > Thank you for the chance. I thank you in advance for all help rendered.
            >

            > Sincerely:
            >
            > Loveybody

            I'm not sure if you're just clueless or a troll so this will be my first
            and last post on this.

            No one in their right mind is going to respond affirmatively to someone
            whose signature line is non-existent or comprised of the single moniker
            "Loveybody."

            Further, no one is going to pay much attention to someone who asks folks
            to respond to them "ASAP" without providing any information about
            themselves AND WHO RESPONDS, contemporaneously to postings seeking help
            in MICHIGAN and CALIFORNIA. Got a lot of frequent flier miles to burn up?

            PLONK!

            --
            Enjoy,

            Bob
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            e-mail: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
            <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063