RE: [infoguys-list] legal advice for 501c3 corporation

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Yes, my suggestion is that you ask your attorney and/or financial advisor.
      This list is primarily for investigators. I can sign you up for Prepaid
      Legal Services, but that's about it.

      Come to think of it, though, you could contact one of my friends who is both
      a PI and an ex IRS revenue agent. She can almost certainly help, although
      she may charge you depending on what you need. She's very good, she did
      the papers for my nonprofit. Her contact:

      Joan Earnshaw

      joanearnshaw1212@...

      505-334-2206

      Vicki Siedow