Re: [infoguys-list] legal advice for 501c3 corporation

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Kim -

      You definitely need an attorney's advice on this one. The IRS can ruin you.

      Just my two cents worth !!!

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        Yes, my suggestion is that you ask your attorney and/or financial advisor.
        This list is primarily for investigators. I can sign you up for Prepaid
        Legal Services, but that's about it.

        Come to think of it, though, you could contact one of my friends who is both
        a PI and an ex IRS revenue agent. She can almost certainly help, although
        she may charge you depending on what you need. She's very good, she did
        the papers for my nonprofit. Her contact:

        Joan Earnshaw

        joanearnshaw1212@...

        505-334-2206

        Vicki Siedow