Person looking for PI help in a Horse Theft case

  • Dave Oncale
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      PLEASE CONTACT Wendy Knablin direct at wenknbl@..., with fees,
      experience, etc.

      Fellow PI's, I have an Equine Theft Investigators List, for hooking
      up PI's with horse theft victims, the letter below is a request for
      assistance from a victim. Please contact her direct if you can help
      her out. This is in New York state.

      Dear Sir,

      I was referred to you by another net posse member who told me
      that you could possibly help me locate a PI in Ny State in Cattaragus
      county that may help me find out what happened to my horse, and best
      friend Roscoe. I have Roscoe listed on missing horse international
      as missing in NY and Florida. ( Affirmidal a.k.a. Roscoe). I
      currently have received no help from the authorities, the SPCA, nor
      any equine lawyer that I have tried to contact regarding my horse.
      The property owner of the barn where Roscoe was sent has told me that
      he is deceased and that he had buried him on his property. No vet
      was called and he will not allow anyone on his property to view a
      grave. He refuses to show me any proof of my dead horse or to return
      any of my tack to me. If you have anyone that you can refer me to,
      it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you Sincerely,

      Wendy Knablin
    • Dave Oncale
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Sorry forgot the signature line

[...]

        www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
        DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
        California PI 18933
        23150 Eastside Road
        Willits, Ca. 95490
        707-548-4328 Fax 707-459-6384
      • Dave Oncale
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
          This is for a PI in Utah, near Salt Lake City, Tooele County area. I
          have a victim of a horse theft, she knows who has the horse, just not
          where. She says she is not getting any help from the local LE. Here
          is her e-mail to me;
          I am so glad to hear from you! I would like some information on PI's
          here in Utah. I would perfer to go through a list myself... It seems
          that PI's here don't feel a need to work a stolen horse case though.
          I had found one early on and he said he would work the case, but some
          how he got his feelings hurt by the local Sheriff's office.
          I don't need a drama queen to work for me.
          I am in Tooele county, which 30 miles west of Salt Lake City & just
          south of the Great Salt Lake.
          I do know who has taken him I just don't know where they have put
          him... AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DID THIS.
          When you email me back would you please send it to
          smomtoall@...
          This is my private email and can do more from it.
          Thank you so very much,
          Sandy & Sockett

          Please e-mail her direct, do NOT contact me by phone, e-mail only at
          oncaleinvestigations@.... She is not my client, I have a
          referral website for horse theft victims.