[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • Gari Young
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
      PETER;

      I HAVE A GUY I USE WHO IS A 14 YEAR VET OF LAPD. WHERE IS THE SURVEILLANCE?
      (TOWN). MY SCHED. IS VERY BUSY BUT WILL CONTACT HIM. ALSO, GIVE ME YOUR
      PHONE # AND I WILL HAVE HIM CONTACT YOU.
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
        The client is an insurance company, based in illinois. The benefits commenced in 1977, being paid to
        a California address. No one now involved with the client company has a clue as to where the claim
        file is. The checks are being issued automatically, based on a "skeleton profile" on the client
        company database.

        Searches I have done, based on the SS# of record, come up to a fellow who has the same last name as
        the intended recipient, but a different first name. That fellow, in a telephone conversation,
        indicated that he "used to go by that first name." My hands were tied in trying to pull more info
        out of him, because the client wants absolutely no chance of alerting him to the fact that this is
        being investigated. My suspicion is that the fellow with whom I spoke is the brother of the intended
        recipient and that the recipient is deceased. National Death locator records show a death in 1978 of
        a man with the Claimant's first and last name, but a different DOB than was given for the injured party.

        There is absolutely no record I can find for the given Claimant name that has an associated DOB that
        comes anywhere near the 1950 DOB of record.

        bwido@...

      • Snaf001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
          THE SS will forward any information on the deceased. matched your ss # with
          the insurance file the rest you can back track the bank were the checks are
          being cashed and ask for video record you will prob have to subpoena them
        • Duane W. Purdue
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
            California surveillance.

            Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
            Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
            someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

            Duane Purdue
            Purdue Investigations
            State lic. AA9504
          • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
              Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
              five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

              bwido@...