Need help in Locating Husband in Another State

  • hessie5335
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi all! I'm new to the group and need some help. I need to know if
      their is a way I can find out where my H is working in FL and if he has
      an address. Who exactly has access to the new hire registry and can I
      access that? Also looking for a pic of OW online cause I know she's
      been arrested a couple of times for DUI. I will have no trouble getting
      the D but I need to locate my H to have him served. Thanks for any help
      you guys can give me.

      Heather
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
        We can locate him and have him served, but most of us will not divulge his
        whereabouts to you. If he has moved recently it will be more difficult,
        and may take some time. If you know the identity of the OW her address
        history can be traced and criminal records searched in those jurisdictions.
        This latter may be a waste of money, however.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262