I want the stalking and harrassing to stop

  • smcm1201
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
      I would like my exboyfriend and his family to stop harrassing me by
      asking everyone else to assist. I am unable to press charges against
      my ex for stalking but I am able to press charges to anyone who has
      assist. I would like to add as well if my ex kills me how I want to
      hold everyone who has assist accountable. Keep in mind for a person
      that a person who is stalking and harrassing is a crime. I have
      contacted the police but the family has stated that I was going crazy
      even tho perfect stranger new where my son was born. They knew what my
      ex called our son. When a stranger approaches you and they know
      information about your son. That is a little crazy. And of course I
      will act crazy since a stranger shouldn't know this type of information.

      thank you
    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007

        MAILING ADDRESS: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

        Phone: (888) 571-0958
        Fax: (877) 795-9800
        Cell: (573) 529-0808

        Email
        RMRI-Inc@...

        RMRI, Inc. Blogs
        http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/
        http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/blog/

        Webpage
        http://www.rmriinc.com

        With all due respect, smcm1201, why don't you come to the group and give us some background on your situation, instead of hurling wild accusations at unnamed "alleged stalkers"; to a group that I believe it is safe to say; has no idea what in the world you are referring to?

        Rick.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
          This org should be able to assist you... plenty of resources
          http://www.ncvc.org/src/main.aspx?dbID=DB_Register204