[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
      1 st who is your client ? relative or feds ?
      second ya were are the checks being mailed ? and what does a credit run
      tell ya
    • Peter Lalashuis
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999

        > Wes
        > don't really know the guy location -- he found me on the internet want
        > to be contacted by email. you want to drop him a message at his email at:

        > bat557@...

        > peter
        >
        > -
      • Val Pfannenstiel
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
          Found this little nugget several days ago for dob. Try
          http://anybirthday.com/search.htm
          good luck
          RSVP, INC.
          Val Pfannenstiel
          http://homepages.msn.com/corporateway/rsvpinc/
          http://www.JobSwarm.com/59545991-2593
          http://LD.net/?9132992715
          Knowing that you are Internet savvy and continually looking for the next
          big Internet winner I wanted you to be among the first to look at these
          companies.
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
            PETER;

            I HAVE A GUY I USE WHO IS A 14 YEAR VET OF LAPD. WHERE IS THE SURVEILLANCE?
            (TOWN). MY SCHED. IS VERY BUSY BUT WILL CONTACT HIM. ALSO, GIVE ME YOUR
            PHONE # AND I WILL HAVE HIM CONTACT YOU.
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
              The client is an insurance company, based in illinois. The benefits commenced in 1977, being paid to
              a California address. No one now involved with the client company has a clue as to where the claim
              file is. The checks are being issued automatically, based on a "skeleton profile" on the client
              company database.

              Searches I have done, based on the SS# of record, come up to a fellow who has the same last name as
              the intended recipient, but a different first name. That fellow, in a telephone conversation,
              indicated that he "used to go by that first name." My hands were tied in trying to pull more info
              out of him, because the client wants absolutely no chance of alerting him to the fact that this is
              being investigated. My suspicion is that the fellow with whom I spoke is the brother of the intended
              recipient and that the recipient is deceased. National Death locator records show a death in 1978 of
              a man with the Claimant's first and last name, but a different DOB than was given for the injured party.

              There is absolutely no record I can find for the given Claimant name that has an associated DOB that
              comes anywhere near the 1950 DOB of record.

              bwido@...

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                THE SS will forward any information on the deceased. matched your ss # with
                the insurance file the rest you can back track the bank were the checks are
                being cashed and ask for video record you will prob have to subpoena them
              • Duane W. Purdue
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                  California surveillance.

                  Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
                  Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
                  someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

                  Duane Purdue
                  Purdue Investigations
                  State lic. AA9504
                • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                    Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
                    five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

                    bwido@...