[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
      I have a situation in California where I suspect that a relative has been collecting benefits meant
      for someone who is deceased. So far, hitting a brick wall for the full DOB on the suspected
      fraudulent relative. Several searches based on this relatives SS# keep coming up with only
      month/year for DOB. Any suggestions?

      bwido@...

    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
        1 st who is your client ? relative or feds ?
        second ya were are the checks being mailed ? and what does a credit run
        tell ya
      • Peter Lalashuis
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999

          > Wes
          > don't really know the guy location -- he found me on the internet want
          > to be contacted by email. you want to drop him a message at his email at:

          > bat557@...

          > peter
          >
          > -
        • Val Pfannenstiel
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
            Found this little nugget several days ago for dob. Try
            http://anybirthday.com/search.htm
            good luck
            RSVP, INC.
            Val Pfannenstiel
            http://homepages.msn.com/corporateway/rsvpinc/
            http://www.JobSwarm.com/59545991-2593
            http://LD.net/?9132992715
            Knowing that you are Internet savvy and continually looking for the next
            big Internet winner I wanted you to be among the first to look at these
            companies.
            > I have a situation in California where I suspect that a relative has been
            collecting benefits meant
            > for someone who is deceased. So far, hitting a brick wall for the full DOB
            on the suspected
            > fraudulent relative. Several searches based on this relatives SS# keep
            coming up with only
            > month/year for DOB. Any suggestions?
            >
            > bwido@...
            >
            > WESBREED@... wrote:
            > >
            > > What part of California?
            > >
            > > Wes Breedlove
            > > JHM Investigations, Inc.

            > > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
            > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701
            > >
            > > -- Talk to your group with your own voice!
            > > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

            > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702
            >

            > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
            > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

          • Gari Young
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
              PETER;

              I HAVE A GUY I USE WHO IS A 14 YEAR VET OF LAPD. WHERE IS THE SURVEILLANCE?
              (TOWN). MY SCHED. IS VERY BUSY BUT WILL CONTACT HIM. ALSO, GIVE ME YOUR
              PHONE # AND I WILL HAVE HIM CONTACT YOU.
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                The client is an insurance company, based in illinois. The benefits commenced in 1977, being paid to
                a California address. No one now involved with the client company has a clue as to where the claim
                file is. The checks are being issued automatically, based on a "skeleton profile" on the client
                company database.

                Searches I have done, based on the SS# of record, come up to a fellow who has the same last name as
                the intended recipient, but a different first name. That fellow, in a telephone conversation,
                indicated that he "used to go by that first name." My hands were tied in trying to pull more info
                out of him, because the client wants absolutely no chance of alerting him to the fact that this is
                being investigated. My suspicion is that the fellow with whom I spoke is the brother of the intended
                recipient and that the recipient is deceased. National Death locator records show a death in 1978 of
                a man with the Claimant's first and last name, but a different DOB than was given for the injured party.

                There is absolutely no record I can find for the given Claimant name that has an associated DOB that
                comes anywhere near the 1950 DOB of record.

                bwido@...

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                  THE SS will forward any information on the deceased. matched your ss # with
                  the insurance file the rest you can back track the bank were the checks are
                  being cashed and ask for video record you will prob have to subpoena them
                • Duane W. Purdue
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                    California surveillance.

                    Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
                    Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
                    someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

                    Duane Purdue
                    Purdue Investigations
                    State lic. AA9504
                  • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                      Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
                      five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

                      bwido@...