Boggs, NM Assignment

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      Need Licensed Investigator,

      I have an investigation in Boggs, New Mexico that needs to start this week. Pay $45. per hour, mianly domestic survelliance. Please E-mail if interest and only.

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      Security, Law Enforcement and Military Training Provider
      CEU Provider I-703
      United States Association of Professional Investigators
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential