Upcoming Surveillence Assignment: Saturday, February 3, 2007

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      <mailto:TPRLA@...> ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE
      INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:
      On behalf of each of our closed-circuit distributor and promoter
      clients, please accept our sincere thanks for your services in 2006.
      For over a decade, our firm has had the privilege of serving these
      clients through our longstanding partnership with the investigative
      community. We thank everyone for the outstanding efforts you have
      consistently given our clients and firm, we look forward to doing good
      business with your agencies and staff throughout this year and beyond.
      Please note: Our next assignment will involve the UFC 67: "All Or
      Nothing" show on Saturday, February 3, 2007. Please see
      http://67.ufc.com <http://www.67.ufc.com/> for the details concerning
      this particular event and the UFC in general.

      Since we began policing UFC broadcasts nearly 3 years ago we have
      dramatic increases in commercial signal theft and unlawful exhibition of
      their telecasts. Interest in the programming has skyrocketed and the
      investigators who have participated on the surveillances have benefited
      handsomely.

      The UFC 66 event on December 30, 2006 drew record residential PPV buys,
      record commercial sales, and a 5.3 million-dollar live gate. This week
      the Los Angeles Times began a front-page feature series on mixed martial
      arts, the UFC, and it's overwhelming success in the marketplace. USA
      Today ran a similar article a month ago.

      At this time we are complimenting our national network of select
      investigative professionals to assist our clients and firm on the
      February 3rd piracy assignment, along with 2-3 dozen covert surveillance
      assignments throughout the year. If you are a licensed investigative
      professional I welcome you to contact me in confidence for complete
      details concerning these assignments, compensation, and additional
      litigation support services we routinely require.

      Kindest regards,

      Jackie Cortez

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square