[infoguys-list] holiday note

  • LookoutPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1998
      Hello to all.
      This post is to wish everyone the best Thanksgiving ever, and to note that Lookout Investigations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. We will, however, be open for business the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving.

      And please, if you haven't already, check out our new web site. We'd like to know what you think.

      (For those of you on multiple lists, please accept my apologies for the multiple posts.)

      I do hope all is well with everyone.

      Stevan Rosenlind
      Lookout Investigations
      Fresno CA
      CA PI # 20651
      559-447-5847
      cell: 559-977-1987

      "Wide-ranging investigative experience since 1983."

      Email = stevanjr@...

      Please visit our web site:

      "Keep your head in the clouds,
        Your feet on the ground,