Public Records Seminars in Sacramento and Orange County

  • Don Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Dear Group Members:

      I received a flood of requests from investigators who wanted me to repeat my
      Public Records Update seminar in other parts of California and the U.S.

      Great news. There will be seminars this month in Sacramento and Orange
      County.

      You will find the details at http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com
      <http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com/> .

      In both cases the registration cost includes a copy of my "Diggin' Up Gold
      on the Old Paper Trail; A Workbook for Investigatin' Folks."

      The reviews of the December 7th seminar were positive. There were also
      suggestions of how we could improve the seminars. Indeed, we've incorporated
      all of the suggestions in this month's seminars.

      We're still working on location in Colorado and New York City.

      Stay tuned.

      Don Ray

      Don Ray
      Producer/Journalist/Author/Consultant/Trainer
      <mailto:donray@...> donray@...
      tel:
      <http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(818)+237-3728&Email
      =donray@...> (818) 237-3728