RE: [infoguys-list] WebMail

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Yep, email me privately.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
      Forensic Data Recovery,
      Catastrophic Event Investigations,
      Major Case Criminal Defense
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
      brian@...
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      Texas P.I. License A-8429
      972-937-3938
      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405

      _____