WebMail

  • David Lawwill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      I have a colleague that had his SBC email account hacked. It appears the hacker went in and created a sub account email address. Anyone familiar w/ this type of activity. He was easily able to delete the account. The concern is whatexposure has this created and why would someone create this sub email address on his account.
      Any ideas would be welcome!
      Dave Lawwill
      Director of Loss Prevention
      Bombay Company
      Licensed PI #A14059
      Ft Worth, TX

    • C.I.S. Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        Yep, email me privately.
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
        Forensic Data Recovery,
        Catastrophic Event Investigations,
        Major Case Criminal Defense
        "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
        brian@...
        www.cispi.net
        www.itraceemail.com
        Texas P.I. License A-8429
        972-937-3938
        School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405

        _____